Achieving and maintaining a sober life at a drug rehab in Massachusetts can be hard. At times, sobriety may even seem unachievable. But you CAN do it. But if you need a little bit of extra motivation, keep reading for inspiring quotes about overcoming addiction from some of the most famous people of all time.
11 Motivating Quotes from Famous People on Overcoming Addiction
- “Determine that thing can shall be done, and then we shall find the way.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If at first an idea isn’t absurd, there is no hope for it.” – Albert Einstein
- “The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.” – Robert Downey Jr.
- “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world… as in being able to remake ourselves.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Seven years sober. I’m really grateful. It’s really lovely to be present in my life.” – Collin Farrell
- “That’s all drugs and alcohol do; they cut off your emotions in the end.” – Ringo Starr
- “Recovery is something that you have to work on every sing day, and it’s something that doesn’t get a day off.” – Demi Lovato
- “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Sobriety was the greatest gift I ever gave myself.” – Rob Lowe
- “Getting sober was one of the three pivotal events in my life.” – Gary Oldman
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
Overcome Your Addiction at Our Drug Rehab in Massachusetts
Now that you’re inspired, there’s no time like the present to begin your journey towards sobriety at our drug rehab in Massachusetts. Contact our addiction professionals at New England Recovery and Wellness for help today.